Courteous Canines, your Orange County Dog Trainer, looks forward to working with you and your dog to make pet ownership a more rewarding experience.
Major benefits from our services include:
- Experience with a wide variety of issues and knowledge of ways to solve them
- Resolution to problem behaviors
- Flexibility to work with owners’ schedule
- Ability to work with your dog at the location it may be having issues in such as home, park, vet, etc.
- Offer variety of training from puppies through adults and competition agility
Clients will learn training techniques to teach basic skills like sit, down, stay, come, no jumping on people and walking on the leash without pulling. An easy-going dog should learn these behaviors within the six one-hour session package if you practice with your pet.
Your Orange County dog trainer helps you achieve this goal by training your dog using reward based techniques. This motivates your dog to learn more and behave better. Courteous Canines provides training that can be fun and beneficial for the whole family.
Our services include:
- Personalized, hands-on instruction from a certified, full time, professional dog trainer
- Simple, effective training techniques that can be used at home and reinforced in practical situations
- Ways to end common behavioral issues like pulling on the leash, jumping, chewing, or darting out the door
- Clear communication with your dog to develop understanding and strengthen your relationship
Each training session will teach you and your dog behavioral skills by using exercises that can be practiced at home and applied in practical situations – ensuring that you will be able to communicate clearly with your dog and lay the foundation for a lifetime of great behavior. Because you are taking private lessons, sessions can be tailored to your specific needs. You do not need to worry that you will be lost among a crowded group of unknown people and animals.